The FRAM Fresh Breeze CF10132 Cabin Air Filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle to improve your driving comfort. Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter with Arm & Hammer baking soda and activated carbon embedded in the filter media that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system.
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen, and other contaminants
- Arm & Hammer baking soda combined with carbon cleans the outside air flowing through the ventilation system
- Provides more air flow for improved performance and helps prevent musty odors from forming inside the vehicle
- Keeps damaging particles from entering the engine and causing increased engine wear
- Installation instructions are included in every box, along with QR codes to installation videos
What is a Cabin Air Filter?
Not nearly as well-known as familiar oil and standard air filters, many drivers may never even have heard of a cabin air filter. Usually located either inside the passenger compartment near the glove compartment, or under the hood near the windshield, they are used to filter air drawn into your car from the outside for the comfort of passengers, as well as for use by air conditioning and heating systems. They are designed to minimize particles both large and small, as well as allergens and other contaminants and are used in approximately 80% of the vehicles built since the 2000 model year. It is recommended that they be replaced on either an annual basis, or every 15,000 miles. Like any other automotive filter, neglecting to do this can lead to possible risks to your vehicle and/or passengers, in this case including impeded performance of your heating or air conditioning systems by limiting the flow of fresh clean air used by those systems, as well as possible corrosion inside the system and musty or even noxious air vented throughout the vehicle.
FRAM filters are warranted against defects in design, materials and workmanship. New vehicle warranties remain in effect when FRAM filters are installed according to directions on FRAM filter packaging and replaced at least as often as vehicle manufacturer’s recommended change intervals.